Monday, May 2, 2011

VV Brown Travelling Like the Light (Fan Deluxe)

Ok.. so I'm a VV Brown fan and after seeing she hasn't been posted on here decided to go ahead and put up a thread. This is a Fan Deluxe version combining the US, UK, and French Releases of the albums. Plus various B-sides, bonus tracks, studio cover songs and duets done throughout the era. Included is J'ai Fait Tout Ca Pour Vous from the french album Nouveaux Horizons known here in the english translation of I Did All That For You. Enjoy!


Most of the Tracks are 320CBR or 256VBR







DOWNLOAD

Tracklisting:

1. Quick Fix
2. Game Over
3. Shark In The Water
4. LEAVE!
5. Bottles
6. Crying Blood
7. Back In Time
8. I Love You
9. L.O.V.E
10. Everybody
11. Crazy Amazing
12. Travelling Like The Light
13. Refresh Me (Bonus Track)
14. No Bonsoir (Bonus Track)
15. Video Killed The Radio Star (Bonus Track)
16. Padlock (Bonus Track)
17. This Charming Man (B-Side) (192kbs , looking for higher if anyone as it)
18. I Did All That For You (duet with Melissa NKonda)
19. Whipped (2005 Single as Vanessa Brown)
20. Voices (ft. Bottletop Band) [Unreleased Track] (128kbs)
21. Sleeping With The Enemy (Unreleased)

4 comments:

MrSims said...

Hello !
I was wondering if you could tell me where you found "Sleeping with the eneny" please, that might bring some information about what songs are going to be on VV Brown's next album.
Maybe by email, if you prefer ? Anyway, thank you very much for this Fan Deluxe version and in advance for the information !

Bad_Girls_Lament said...

I got it in an EPK from the producer she used. To my knowledge she no longer plans to release it but things can change. The 2nd album is really delayed at this point.

MrSims said...

Ok, thank you very much ! That's a shame it has been cancelled. Anyway, it's really nice to share it !

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing! I heard her "This Charming Man" cover at a store the other day and spent days finding out who she is and where I can get a hold of the song. I was really sad that I couldn't buy it from amazon or iTunes since I don't live in the UK, so I'm very, very grateful!